HOME STAGING FOR REAL ESTATE
Typically, a potential buyer has made up their mind ten seconds after they step in the front door. Since buyers frequently judge a potential home entirely by web photos on real estate sites, it’s easy to see why “first impression” is a key factor in selling your home. But, it’s not always easy for sellers to get their home into "selling" condition without design advice and assistance.
Home staging can help you sell your home faster and for maximum profit by ensuring it appears at its best and most inviting to the greatest number of potential buyers, every time it is shown. Our home staging services improve flow, eliminate clutter, enhance curb-appeal and package your home for the most likely buyer in your price range and geographic area. Home Staging fees are frequently Tax Deductible as seller marketing and home-prep expenses, so the seller has nothing to lose. (Disclaimer: we are not tax professionals - your results may vary).
Staging services start at $95 per hour with a three-hour minimum and can include:
- Contact and collaboration with your real estate professional about the selling environment, your potential buyer and to assist with open house(s) to show off your newly staged home.
- A thorough assessment of your home from a buyer's perspective. We will tour your home, viewing it through a buyer's eyes.
- Painting and color consultation.
- A prioritized list of tasks to prepare your home for potential buyers, including action items to be addressed, time line for completion and specification of who will handle each task.
- Phone contact and/or home visits to provide support and guidance as you complete action items and prepare for your post-staging open house.
- Recommendations and/or supervision of our partner professionals to handle any work you feel is outside of your capability: landscape workers, movers, organizers, handy-persons, painters, wallpaper strippers, etc.
Get started now by calling 845.216.4196, email us at email@example.com or use the link below: