DEsign OUTLINE -The DIY Design Experience
Do you want an House and Garden TV experience? Are you a "DIY-er", a budding decorator or someone with more time and taste than money? Design Outline is for you!
Enjoy the same professional design assistance as our other design products, but from a “distance” - with telephone and email guidance from a professional designer. You get the experience of "designing" your own space with enough professional guidance and oversight to ensure your success!
The cost of Design Outline is one of it's best features - $300 per room (under 1000 sq ft)
Design Outline includes:
- Professional consultation to get to know you and the room(s) you want to work on (can be in person depending on distance, with additional travel cost).
- Professional renderings of your room(s) illustrating layouts, furniture and decor placement that visualize the new design and are easy to follow and complete.
- Personalized design board for your project utilizing Pinterest with shopping lists, online and in-store recommendations for just the right products, furniture, wall and accent colors, floor and window coverings.
- A one-hour phone consultation, in addition to online and email exchanges, to provide professional support and guidance as you complete your fabulous new design!
Your input for this product is simple and helps you to get to know your space as we plan your design:
- Your budget for purchases must be reasonable for the scope of the project (to cover items such as paint, decor and furniture and any contractors)
- Your time frame should be reasonable for the project to ensure that enough designer contact has been built into the contract to ensure your success.
- You must provide accurate room measurements, window measurements, several pictures of the room(s) from various angles and pictures of all items that will remain part of the redecorated room(s) - flooring, built - ins, lighting fixtures, etc.
- You provide photos and descriptions of your cherished items, collectibles or keepsakes that should be incorporated into the new design.
- You provide update photos and descriptions prior to scheduled phone consultations.
- At project completion, you provide one or more photos of the finished room(s).
Contact us below with your information and get the ball rolling on your design project immediately!